Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Eternity Necklace $49.00





I love circles for what they represent to me...eternity. This necklace includes a washer for the husband and wife's names, a tiny circle(1/4") for the first initial of the last name and a little circle (1/2")for each child. Then I finish it off with a pearl or crystal. Price includes one child's name disk. You can add another little circle for $8.00 more. All-sterling and hung on a bead chain.
**Please note:  The circles used for this necklace will work with names up to 8 letters in uppercase block font or 5 letters in the lowercase typewriter font (because it is slightly bigger).  To upgrade to a larger circle there is a charge of $2.00 per circle.


Children Circles
dangles
Chain size
names of children
initial & names for washer


5 comments:

Smith Family said...

I would like to purchase this necklace, but I am confused on how many circles I need to input. I have three children circles as well as the last name initial and washer for the parents.

Lora Bonham said...

Hi Smith Family! Sorry for the confusion. I should make that more clear in the description. The "circles" are for the childrens' names. The washer is for the couple and the tiny circle is for the initial. You are welcome to email me if you'd prefer. lorabonham@byu.net

Amy Martin said...

I love my Eternity necklace Lora! I get compliments on it all the time and I direct them your way! :)Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I really like this necklace. I would like it on a long chain. Like the longer chain necklaces everyone is wearing. Is that something you could do? How much would that be? Thanks!

Joy Addison, AL.

amber said...

Lora - I bought the Eternity Necklace last summer (love it!) and have since had a baby.. What's the chance I could get a single circle with the new baby's name that I can just add to my current necklace?