Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Great Love Necklace $54.00 (for one initial)




I designed this necklace around the quote by Willa Cather,
"Where there is great love, there are always miracle."
I believe it...with all my heart.
This necklace is completely customizeable.
Email me to change shapes, colors, chains, etc.
All sterling silver and copper.
As shown, includes small copper dog tag with miracles quote,
copper/silver dangle, sterling 1/2" washer, 4 tiny circles,
1/2" heart, patterned flower charm and 20" rolo chain.
(Please choose the number of tiny circles per number of
initials you will need stamped.)





Tiny Circles
Chain size
names for washer and date est.
first initials for circles



3 comments:

misspaula said...

I'd like to order a customized version of this necklace. How do I contact you to do this?

Anonymous said...

wonder if you could make me a necklace which would be a mixture of bits from the eternity necklace and the great love necklace..... I would love it to be on the great love chain, and have the washer with husband and wife name on and the silver rose dangle inside, the heart tag with est 1998, then instead of the copper quote dog tag,and the copper/silver dangle and the initial circles, could I have the pearl dangle and the full name circles from the eternity necklace, one each for my 5 children ?????

Is this possible???

Anonymous said...

Please contact me about this necklace. I LOVE it. 256-710-1523.
Amy (from Florence)